Are you worried about your older family member(s) that live on their own?
If so, you can now have peace of mind with A Watchful Neighborsm.
A neighbor, friend, or someone who regularly sees your family member may notice a problem (or troubling behavior), but they do not know how to contact you.
Your loved ones may forget how to reach you or become confused during a time of need and require assistance from another person.
A Watchful Neighbor can help.
We will deliver the message to you – wherever you are. You can then check on your loved ones.
Of course, 911 should be called immediately if an emergency situation occurs. A Watchful Neighbor can be called after the emergency has been addressed.
A Watchful Neighbor is just $50 a year.
What could happen?
YOU ARE NEEDED
- Your older family member is locked out of their home
- They need assistance with household chores, but won’t ask anyone for help
- Your loved one seems to be involved with a questionable person (which could result in abuse or financial harm)
- There is a power outage, and your family member needs assistance or comfort
- Their mail, newspapers or packages haven’t been brought inside for an extended period of time
- There is activity involving the police, first aid, fire dept., utility company, etc.
- Doors left open for an extended period of time
MENTAL & PHYSICAL HEALTH
- Your older family member is not wearing weather-appropriate clothing at a concerning level
- They are exhibiting troubling (but not life-threatening) behavior, including signs of confusion or disorientation
- Your family member has visible eating concerns
- Your older family member appears to be mistreated by a caregiver
A Watchful Neighbor Cares When You’re Not There - 24 hours/day, 365 days a year.