Vulnerable when unoccupied - that is the reality for vacation houses, second homes, and rental properties.
Even occupied with tenants or renters, things can still happen when you're not there.
A Watchful Neighborsm allows anyone to get a message to you (or your property manager) when they notice a concern with your vacation or rental home. The sooner these concerns are known, the sooner they can be addressed by you (or your property manager).
For just $50 a year, A Watchful Neighbor covers one vacation home/rental property & one car or boat.
(Additional cars or boats can be added for only $10 each.)
What could happen?
- Suspected break-in/illegal entry to property (after investigated by police)
- Unfamiliar persons in the house or yard acting suspiciously (but not enough to call the police)
- Strange car or truck in driveway during “off season” or at a time when you generally aren’t there
- Renters are exhibiting troubling behavior or acting suspiciously
- Important community concerns someone wants you to be aware of (weather related or activities reported)
See additional reasons why you need A Watchful Neighbor.
A Watchful Neighbor Cares When You’re Not There - 24 hours/day, 365 days a year.